Sunday, December 6, 2009

Missing old friends?

i moved from stl to this little town and i am missing all my old freinds and dont know how to deal with it. me and my friend havae been friends forever and now i am in a little town and have very few friends who i can realte to. i use to be a cutter and had a few friends that helped me through that in stl, now in this town veryone thinks im a creep for doin it in the past. my friends in stl were all happy when i told them i was preganant and the people down here are soo mean! i am 14 and i do understand taht its wrong, but once again i dont want the crap from everyone. my bf lives down here with me, he is also the father of my child and is happy, we are always together and he is like the only person who understands me



Missing old friends?celebrities myspace





first, its not normal to be pregnant at 14. but its more unhealthy that a friend doesnt support their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans