Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends and i aren't close anymore?

i use to be close to my friends the group i hang out with. but after Nick had died away i started to drift apart from them. i dated him before he and i decided to stay friends because he fall in love with another friend of mine. i just don't know how to heal my heart. how do i get my friends back after i pushed them away?



My friends and i aren't close anymore?famous myspace





I think they might just waiting for you to get your head right. You should try to explain to them way you acted the way you did and apologies for the way you acted. If they are true friends they will understand but you have to make the first move.



My friends and i aren't close anymore?wwe myspace myspace.com



go talk to your friends tell them how you feel if they are true friends they will accept you and you work thing out with them from there
talk to them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans