Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have a friend who keeps things from me and her other friends?

She ditches us at lunch to sit with her "popular" friend..... and i asked her why she didn't tell me or my friends... her excuse was " I had to talk to alex about a personal matter." I ask her why she couldn't tell us..since she tells us everything. her other excuse was " I just know alix better"



That's a lie since i've known my friend longer than she's know alex and. She also has a cell phone and when me or my friends try to call her, she nevers anwsers but once i blocked out my number and she anwsered. Is she really a good friend or not? Please Help!



I have a friend who keeps things from me and her other friends?backgrounds for myspace





tell her that i would like my friend back and y cant alex sit at are table with us or y cant we sit at alexs table if she dont answer she isnt a loyal friend she will come back...



i run an advice column at amazing_kayla@hotmail.com please email me more about this question i will help alot more



I have a friend who keeps things from me and her other friends?myspace games myspace.com



noo she is not a good friend if she knew you longer and she exclaims that she knew alex longer then that is not a true friend shes keeping things from you and she doesnt answer your calls anymore only when its blocked then shes avoiding you thats a fake friend dump her if you have more true friends than her hang out wiit dem 4get her its what you wonna do
I think you already know the answer.



Look, it's cool how you seem to stick by your friends no matter what, but in this case, Alex doesn't appreciate you and you deserve someone who likes you just as much as you like them.



Good Luck!
OMG that happened to me too, wats alex's last name she sounds like the alex i now. well u don't have to tell me but shes abvoulisy turning into one of them and ill tell u one thing i've also been in that situtation and they test u to see if u that the tilent to ditch ur friends and hang out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans