Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends changing school in Sept...help?

One of my closest christian friends in school is leaving to a really posh beauty school in September. I hang around with her and another girl all the time in school. The other girl i don't have that much in common with. She's a complete party animal, is all into fashion, and does abit of modelling. I get bored around her easy. All she talks about is nights out, drink, who she's seeing (diff every week).. apart from that she's nice enough, but I couldn't stick with her on my own all year, especially now that a different friend left a few months ago too. What would be best a year out to work full-time (i'm broke) and then go back to finish A2 levels..or stick at it...i'd be able to gain confidence and independence from workin and I might work harder when I go back..but I'll have to make new friends again, but the friend i'm talking about will be back.



My friends changing school in Sept...help?hidden myspace





I think you should probably stick with school. You will have more money, yes, but once you leave something it's hard to go back. I took a year out of university because I was sick (long story) and worked, and then found it difficult to get back into the swing of things. Almost like my brain had forgotten how to study. And I didn't exactly budget very well for being a student again, either.



Anyway, it's only a year, so it will fly past. Try to initiate conversations with other people in your class. Sit beside someone different and it'll flow. You just need to give yourself a bit of a push and then you'll be fine, I promise!



Good luck with whatever you decide to do =]



My friends changing school in Sept...help?myspace generators myspace.com



HOLY CRAP!! arnt u in a pickle! could u go to the beuty school ur friend is going to? if not could u make new friends at the school ur at now? if not just go full timejob

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans