Sunday, December 6, 2009

My friends on 360 are gone. The ones I have back had to delete me and reinvite Help!!!?

When I click on my friends link it says PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED its been three weeks and help has been no help at all. How do I get any support from Yahoo they wont help me on the phone. Its really frustrating for me and my friends. Most people say it will fix itself in a day or so but its been three weeks.... HELP What do I do



I cant group message or get updates from my friends. My home page only shows now 15 of 47 friends.



My friends on 360 are gone. The ones I have back had to delete me and reinvite Help!!!?myspace games





You will need to re-add those missing friends. Look in your mailbox for any messages from those friends or any messages YOU sent to them and find their icon (picture) to link to their page to re-add them. Another way to get to them is through mutual friends blogs who also have them on their friends list. Once you get to their blogs you can re-add them. There have been a lot of people have this happen to them. I think it's a Yahoo glitch.



My friends on 360 are gone. The ones I have back had to delete me and reinvite Help!!!?big brother myspace myspace.com



Start over, or just get over it. So what if you can't do this or that......I've realized that I shouldn't be wasting all my time on sites like that, it's stupid.
UPDATE:



First, please clear your browser's cache and cookies.



CACHE:



For Internet Explorer see http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/...



For Firefox 2, click the "Clear Now" button under Tools %26gt; Options %26gt; Privacy %26gt; Cache. Then, select "Cache"



COOKIES:



In Firefox 2, do this under Tools %26gt; Options %26gt; Privacy %26gt; Cookies %26gt; "Clear Now". Then, Select "cookies"



In IE, do this under Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; General %26gt; Browsing History %26gt; Delete %26gt; Delete Cookies %26gt; Yes



Then, try to use a different browser like Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ ) or Netscape Navigator. I prefer Firefox.



However, I still suggest contacting the U.S. 360 team via their "YAHOO 360 HELP FORM" at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/for... , if you haven't already. They can't respond to every message, but they do read them and actively track issues. If you are from a different country, just click the tiny "Feedback" link in the top right corner of your page.



Keep in mind that 360 is still in beta. They are trying out new things. No feature is set in stone; it is in "test" mode. I understand that all the glitches are frustrating, but please backup your 360 content if you can and submit constructive, clear feedback. They also have a blog which tracks fixes as they are made, see http://blog.360.yahoo.com/product_360 .



Otherwise, you will have to be patient OR start a completely new 360 page under a new Yahoo account.



Good luck!
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-1qCkw2Eha...



On their right side are some more blogs you can look at.And you do not post problems there, they rather you send in feedback from your home page.They can not answer us all,but will fix the things if we let them know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans