Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friends boyfriend.. pothead? help?

I was over my friends house with her, 2 of our friends, and her boyfriend. After about an hour of goofing off, her boyfriend brought out pot. I dont smoke or anything, so i was nervous, but i didnt want my friends to think i was a loser. I didnt smoke, they did, but i still want to hang out with my friends, but i dont want to do that.



any advice?



thanks!



Friends boyfriend.. pothead? help?codes for myspace





Don't get into the situation where everyone is alone. Next time think of an excuse to leave before he gets out the pot. It's not worth a jail term, you know.



Friends boyfriend.. pothead? help?cute myspace myspace.com



tell a counsolor or ur parents or his parents and dont hang out w/ ur friens while ur doing it
wether u smoke or not is your choice and if they are truely your friends they will understand that u just dont wish to participate. Good luck and God bless
dont get mixed up in the wrong crowd it does mess up ur life ive seen it in action trust me
you do have to do anything your friends do if you don't want to I mean if they think you a loser then let them think that and find some new friends
Don't do it, pot is bad. Be bold, and try to help your friends out as quick and efficiently as possilbe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans