Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Im losing all my friends and maybe my Family HELP?

I met this guy (pretty nice guy) he is a friend of a goof friend mine, i donno how they met but oh well.. We start dating and i have to admit that he is a nice guy to go out with, funny also. but now is the dark side.. he comes from a family that i dont like at all. they live in a middleclass neiborhood and i just think I dont fit in that kind of live.. My mom has always told us not to have contact with ppl that doesnt have the same of highier income that we do because they are ignorants.



My friends also have been telling me to stop dating him because they re not going to be my friends anymore :( because im getting "dirty".



My mom just asking me to bring my "special" friend home to a dinner, (they want to meet him), but im afraid when she find out about he and his family how she is going to react.



Anyways at school my friends all the time make fun of me, and say that I need to improve my skills like a Maid.. :(



WHAT IM GOING TO DO..



Im losing all my friends and maybe my Family HELP?myspace cursors





An hour ago you had a husband according to your other question. If you want to know what to do you should commit yourself to a mental institution til you figure out who you are.



Im losing all my friends and maybe my Family HELP?myspace.com quizzes myspace.com



so if u like him them just talk to him
if you love him it shouldn't matter what they think also your friends and family seem very low on the scale of reality and should take there heads out of their asses and realize everyone is the same
I hope HE dumps your sorry @ss! you sound like a biyatch to me. Are you serious you can't date him because he doesn't "have the same or higher income"? what a b**ch! get a life, one that doesn't revolve around money. because the best things in life can't be bought!



hold the phone, i just read you're other questions. In one of them you are poor in another you are married to a man that wants you to have sex with animals. quit trolling.



btw, i retract my comment previously.
Sounds like your whole group of



family and friends are stuck up snobs!!
if others controll you like this then you need to stop seeing him %26amp; join the convent !!
Hey there, I couldn't help but find your question. I have a good answer for you, and I promise that everything I'm going to say is true.



People are people, and their class has nothing to do with who they are...except that if they're below the upper-class, they're more likely to realize that the world doesn't owe them anything and to not look down on their help. Your friends don't sound like friends to me, they sound like what I'd call "pricks" because they're insulting you for seeing that not having money doesn't automatically make anyone horrible. Worth as a human being isn't about money AT ALL, it's about who you are as a person. If you're kind and considerate, and if you realize that just because you were born in YOUR shoes that you're not better than anyone else, then you're a worthwhile human being. It takes both intelligence and common sense to truly be worth anything in this world.



Again, people are people. There are some people out there who are worth your time and some people who don't see the value of knowledge, the value of being a good person, the value of helping others so we don't all end up in a ditch. (If no one helped anyone, you wouldn't know even half of the things you know.) If this guy actually bothers to learn something and be kind to people, then he's not an "ignorant" and is worth your time. If no one else can see that, forget them, and go ahead and do what you feel is right. Maybe you can show them that there's more to life than money if you ever find another low-class guy that you like.



If you decide to go out with him even though you said you wouldn't, you'll always have that goofy friend to hang out with. He's friends with her too, right? %26lt;3



Please remember that you'll never be worthless because you don't have money, and that no one else is either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans