Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why is she taking all my friends away?

Not necessarily, but...



I have this issue with a friend of mine (let's just say "Erin"). Whenever I see another friend (that is only friends with me, and not Erin's) walk down the hallway, we greet each other. Even if Erin was telling me something, she cuts conversation to turn around and look at the friend I was greeting. Then Erin starts waving and saying things like "Heyy, how are you?"



And my friends (being nice), greet her back.



I'm totally alright with my friends becoming friends with each other, but I have a feeling that Erin might be going too far. I don't want to tell Erin to stop greeting "my friends" because that sounds rude and I don't want to lose Erin as a friend.



What is the best solution to deal with this issue that's concerning me?



Why is she taking all my friends away?myspace text





i think that the best thing to do is to talk to her. ask her if it is true that she is taking your friends away; if it is intentional or not. then you can decide after getting her answer. you can tell her to stop greeting your friends if you want to. you can always say that. the only thing that makes rude words rude is how you say say it. it always depends on the manner you used. but also, try to assess yourself. i think you're becoming too jealous as well as too possessive to your friends. remember that those people are your friends and not your pets. they have the freedom to choose their other friends. you do not own them. and they do not own you. so try to be fair. learn how to balance your thoughts to be able to arrive at the right decision. ^_^



Why is she taking all my friends away?myspace.com picture myspace.com



Talk to her about it.. she may just want to make more friends..
you are so over reacting she is just being polite and your the one being rude quit worrying about it kid
are you somewhat possessive, or what? errin wants to branch out. yes, its irritating that she cant find her own friends, but whats wrong with wanting to share yours?
Not even going for the 10 on this...



I think you need to be a better friend to "Erin"... it sounds like to me that she just wants to be accepted and have friends more than you too and YOU are like the crazed boyfriend sitting in the corner ready to put her in her place if she talks to any of YOUR friends. What is wrong with someone being friendly to other people? Bring your head out of the sky and think about this for a few minutes before you break a friendship off...
Quit acting like a drama queen. Can't you have more than just a couple of friends at one time? She's probably nice give her a chance.
I know what you mean, i found though when i became closer with this person they stopped doing that and focused more on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans