Sunday, December 6, 2009

His friends hate me and my friends hate him?

my bf's friends really dont like me and i dont know why but my friends hate my bf and i dont know if i should stay with him or break up cuz our friends dont like us together



His friends hate me and my friends hate him?default myspace





Well, I dint think that you should worry to much on what your friends think... You should just tell your friends that you really like this guy and that your friends should just get to know him like you do and they will see why you like him.. Same with your bfs friends.. have your bf tell them that or something!! Just dint break up with him bcuz I am sure that you can fix this problem!!



Good Luck!!



His friends hate me and my friends hate him?guy myspace myspace.com



don't let your friends (or his) tell you who you should date. if you and your bf are happy together, they should be happy for you both and just except the fact that you like each other.



good luck!
This is so childish but, you could fake a break up. But make sure he knows about this. In yours/his friends eyes your both single, but whatever you do make sure you tell your friends that you don't feel like getting back out there so fast.
You both need to find new friends...
This reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. The Montagues and the Capulets hate eachother, but Romeo and Juliet love eachother. They still get together, but they commit suicide at the end. Don't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans