Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do I have bad (jealous, competitive, backstabbing) friends?

Friend 1: always has bad comments about whoever is my current boyfriend. Her comments plant seeds of doubt in my mind about my guy. With an ex bf, she wanted us to park in front of his house to see if he was cheating on me even though I didn't suspect he was, and even though earlier she mentioned how another female friend did something similar and she looked down on the other friend's actions.



Friend 2: I thought I could trust this one more, but according to my boyfriend, she complimented is voice in flirt tone of voice with him and kept talking about herself making herself look good or better than me, When my boyfriend tried to end the conversation several times, she would keep talking. When my bf would say that I'm the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on, my friend said she's eautiful too. And also she told my bf that she taught me a lot at work (both these friends are coworkers except Friend 2 was fired recently).



Friend 1 is defending Friend 2



Do I have bad (jealous, competitive, backstabbing) friends?myspace co uk





Friends are nearly always the worst thing for a relationship. They are the evil voice constantly whispering in your ear that the person you're dating is bad but then also encouraging you to do even worse things. Their first reaction to the slightest problem in your relationship is "DUMP THEM"



Do I have bad (jealous, competitive, backstabbing) friends?my myspace myspace.com



friend 1 is a NUT CASE.



friend 2 is an ****** altogether, thank god you're not working with her anymore. try to phase them out and find some emotionally balanced people to rely on!!!
yea..seems like you've got some really imature friends. i would definetly say they're jealous of you. you know, any body else would probally say to talk to them, but if you say that friend 1 is defending friend 2, then you probally wont get anywhere talking to either one of them. sounds like you %26amp; your boy are really into eachother so you dont need those girls in your life. move on. they're not really friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans