Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love but my friends hate?

My boyfriend. i am completely in love with him. But all my friends HATE him! They won't stop bashing me about breaking up with him! It has gotten really, REALLY bad.



On Saturday, we went to Great America, and my boyfriend was pulling on my arm to go to this store with him and his friend. I told him that I was going on the rides with my friends, and he said okay and left (not angrily). i turned around to go with all my friends( i have lots) and they were ALL GONE. They had all just left me. ALL OF THEM! I can't believe them! I don't know what to do anymore! They all hate him, but I can't live without him! I feel like all my friends are turning into fat jerks and are bashing me because he just bugs them a little bit. What do I do?! My friend says he is destroying my life. I think he is saving it. What do I do? What is HAPPENING?!



I love but my friends hate?wrestlers myspace





I'm sorry you have to deal with that. BUT I'm sorry to say... when that many people do not like him there probably is something you don't see that they all do. If it were one friend then I'd ignore it. Since its all of them, there is something wrong. I really don't think your friends would want you to be unhappy. What does your family think of him? If they don't care for him too much either I strongly suggest finding someone else. I have a friend who is marrying someone everyone hates. They will never have anyones suppost because they know he can do so much better. I don't know what kind of boyfriend you have, but your friends are probably trying to look out for you.



I love but my friends hate?love girls myspace myspace.com



well, first of all, it is hard for any of us to sit here and answer because we do not know anything of your relationship. you need to see why your friends feel the way they do. maybe this guy is absoloutely no good but we know nothing of what your friends know. so let me ask you this, have you sat down with a few of your friends and truly listened to what they have to say about this guy? because bottom line, if they're your good friends, then they care about you and have your best interests in mind. listen to them then see what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans