Sunday, December 6, 2009

Best Friends Or Not? Should I Forgive Him?

My BESTEST friend asked a girl he has liked since the beginning of the year. I also pushed him, to ask her out since she was one of my closest friends. He finally had the courage to ask her out on his birthday and didn't even tell me. I mean i didn't care about that, but then finally he just went way over. He never talked to me anymore on IM. He never said hi like he usually did at school when i came in. And to me he only seemed to talk to his girlfriend over and over. I just got really pissed off at him. I mean best friends? comeon! Then we got into this big fight one night. He called me a whore! Then this huge fight starting coming on. And then i just couldn't take it anymore. I was really sad... started crying for 2hrs. He also deleted me off myspace as a friend! 3 1/2 weeks later he sent me a message saying sorry. He said PEOPLE have told him why we've gotten further apart.. To me i think that means he would have never thought of that if people didnt tell him. Should i fogive him?!



Best Friends Or Not? Should I Forgive Him?skinny myspace





You should forgive him, not because he deserves it, but because it's the right and kind thing to do. (If he deserved forgiveness, then it wouldn't really be forgiveness now, would it?) ;-) And also, if you don't forgive him, you'd probably really miss the good parts of your friendship. You don't have to be as close to him or trusting as you were before, at least for a little while, but I think you should go on being friends, even if what he did was pretty nasty.



Good luck to you two. :-)



Best Friends Or Not? Should I Forgive Him?adult myspace myspace.com



Everybody screws up at some point...some worse than others. If it was me I would forgive..especially if the friendship ment that much to me. He knows the way he treated you was wrong and he feels bad...thats a good thing.
If you are saying that you are the best of best friends then I think you should forgive him. I dont think that you wanna lose such a precious friend over a stupid fight. If you feel that he really means it then forgive and dont rush things back to normal, because you will have to catchup what you missed first then becom the BESTEST friends again



Good luck
I had a best friend like that too. We always went out together all the time. We also talk about if we meet anyone nice we would do the right thing by him. Well that happen to me I met someone very special to me that I use to date awhile back. We hook up and she was mad at me. I use to call her and she would never pick up her phone or speak to me when she see me and that really hurt me because i thought we was really close. We end up seeing each other a year ago. i forgave her for the way she acted toward me. what i am trying to say is that he is your friend and just because he has a girlfriend now doesn't mean he has to stop talking to you. that is wrong for him to do that when ya"ll was friends for a very long time. Go ahead and be the bigger person and forgive him. Plus tell him how bad he really hurt your feelings and try to come to an agreement that way this will never happen again. Beside i forgave my friend and now she is being apart of my wedding this coming July.
yes, i think you should forgive him. but i believe that you and him can be that close anymore because both of you have some personal problem already. anyway, just keep going you life with joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans