Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dose my guy friend like me...guys do u treat ur friends who are girls like this?

ok...me and my guy friend have been friends for a couple of years and i was wondering how can i tell if he likes me more than a friend..he dose have a girlfriend..but latly we have been talkin alot more..and ive read on the internet like signs showing that a guy likes u like when he sits and his "thing" is pointed at u or he gets real colse to ur face w/ his face..my guy friend dose all that and latly hes been like takleing me on the bed n holdin me real tight..n we've been, like "play fighting" alot and hes usally the one to come up to me and starts "picking" on me.lol.we're really starting to get comfortable with each other,,n ill be watchin t.v n hell sit RIGHT next to me n watch with me..even though theres a room full of places to sit. n sometime when i ask him what is he goin to do later hell say "havin sex wanna join?" but hes kidding around ..please help me out. dose it seem like he wants to be more than friends like g/f,b/f or sex or nothing at all??..i dont know please help



Dose my guy friend like me...guys do u treat ur friends who are girls like this?love girls myspace





Well by the looks of things he does seem to like you. The thing you have to really keep in mind is that he already has a girlfriend.



Before anything gets out of control sit back %26amp; have a good think about the relationship. Put yourself in his girlfriends shoes. How would you feel if he went off with a friend?



Since you both seem to be best friend why dont you have a talk with him about it all. Tell him that you have been getting these kinda messages from him. Don't worry about talking to him about it, he'll understand being your best friend %26amp; all.



Hope this helps you!



Dose my guy friend like me...guys do u treat ur friends who are girls like this?different myspace myspace.com



he likes u a lot!!!!!!! thats all that i can say...sorry.
he wants you trust me i love my best friend (girl) and i do all those things to her too plus if he has a girl and acts like that with you then something must be going through his head so give it some time and he will leave his girl for you trust me. good luck.
is that like a dumb quesiton?



haha;



sorry.



but YES he likes you, even if he does have a girlfriend, but what i would worry about, is that if he does have a gf and it seems as though he likes you, do you think that he would do this to you if you two were in a realationship



EX: you two go out and then he messes around like this with another girl.



have you tried asking him?



maybe you should,



do you like him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans