Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friends that were; But not no more.?

These chicks were my best of all friends until a couple weeks ago. What should I do. Well here is my problem.



Example A.



Then-This chick used to be tight with me ever since we were tiny. I have pictures of her and I at kennywood when we were 4 together.



Now-We dont even talk and we hate each other. We havent been friends since forever and now all of a sudden she hates me and wants to fight me and crap like that.



Example B.



Then-This chick was good friends with me ever since 6th grade. We didnt hang much but when we did it was funn. i was there and covering her back and making sure that no one was there to hurt her, even when everyone hated her, i stood up for her.



Now-she hates me and wants to punch my face in for no reason and she is calling me all these names and thinks im a poser and wants to kill me. She talks about me with one of my best friends thinking that she would not tell me anything.



Help, I need advise.



Friends that were; But not no more.?div myspace





I kno liz and crystal and Katie things are just goin to get worse so I advice you just ignore them and watever they're saying bc u and I both know its not true dnt let them get to you!!!!!!



Friends that were; But not no more.?new myspace myspace.com



Just go up to them, and ask why they're angry at you. if they don't say, then just say "im sorry if i did something bad to you and i just hope we can still be friends" and give them some space...same things happening to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans