Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends boyfriend cheating on her....with me?

So my friends boyfriend is also one of my best friends. So he lately has been like way too close to me...if you know what i mean. Some people at my high school have been asking me if me and him are going out now. One of my other friends even asked me if we are going out behind my friends back. I like him...but I definiately won't do anything since they are going out.



Please help.



I need advice



My friends boyfriend cheating on her....with me?wwe myspace





Super, that's coo.



Dude it's not like they're married.



Tell him to break up w/ her if he likes you and not her, and if you are sure you like him. Then wait 4 months and get together!



Though he might do to you the exact same thing.....Are you sure you want that?



My friends boyfriend cheating on her....with me?search myspace myspace.com



Tell him to back off, you're not interested in betraying your friend like that. It's that simple, really.
Tell your friend that she has a cheater for a boyfriend, tell her to dump him, keep being friends with her, and never speak of him again.
Mates before dates. 'Nuf said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans