Tuesday, December 29, 2009

If my other friends say so should I beleave them?

See i have a really close guy friend and i hang around him a lot like my other girl kind of friends. So today I ask all my friends do you think me and my guy friend are BF's and they all said yes. Then next I ask well what about Boyfriend and girlfriend? and they say yes! Then they say you two make a perfect couple! Sould i strenthen our relationship or stop my other friends?



If my other friends say so should I beleave them?myspace comments





well........ go 4 it if u fell ur guts telling u to do it but remember not to mistake an atraction ,tht make ur insides fell like ther gonna fall out ,for a deep connection



If my other friends say so should I beleave them?myspace codes myspace.comi cant believe you trusted someone who cant spell "feel" Report It


Just..... belive in them because they r your best friends right. because my friends always tell me what is right from wrong ok. just belive in your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans