Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My lady friends! Was I wrong?

Over the past two months I tried to have sex with two of my female friends. They both basically told my that it would be wierd and it would mess up our friendship. So they rather be with some guy they barely know versus their friend.Don't worry my lady friends were both single at the time I tried this. My brother has the opposite happen to him, his lady friends all want him. Whereas with me, I get the too good of a friend speech. what makes me so different?



My lady friends! Was I wrong?myspace pictures





I hate to say this, but it means that they are not attracted to you like that. Maybe they look at you like a older/younger brother. I was in a situation like that and I told the guy the same thing they told you "it would mess up the friendship" But to be honest I wasn't feeling him. Find you a girl and make them jealous, then they might get curious and try you out:-)



My lady friends! Was I wrong?scroll boxes for myspace myspace.com



I say that friends with benefits kick *** as long as nobody gets attached which is what messes everything up always.
Maybe you just need some more friends! They just don't want to ruin a friendship and they wouldn't have sex with you because of that!
I'd say the girls just don't like you the way you like them. Maybe they aren't attracted to you in a sexual way, or maybe it's some other reason, but when they say they don't want to ruin a friendship what they mean is "I don't like you that way" or "your like my brother".



sorry, but it's the truth
two things, and you cannot get any more honesty than this:



1. your uglier than ur bro



2. you got less money in ur pockets than ur bro
Ahhhh, you are probably just a great guy friend, and they don't want to lose that! Sex adds drama to a relationship, no matter how good of friends you are, and I'm guessing they both just value your friendship and don't want to goof that up. Not saying your brother is a creep or anything, LOL! Hey, but be careful, if word gets out that you're trying to have sex with all your girl friends, the girls will get mad and you'll be an outcast!!



Good luck! :)
Everyone wants the desirable. It only takes one woman and the rest will follow. All trends start that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans