Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friends or more than friends?

okay so following from my last question... so my "friend" wrote the guy i like a note without my permission and she wouldn't tell me what she wrote in it... all she would say is its about me... anywho... today (a few days later) i wrote the guy i like a note asking what she put in that note... and that i knew there was something about me in it... so he came up to me today and told me what she put... there was an awkward silence where i thought that was it but then he said and she also asked him if he liked me because i like him... and then we just stared at each other for like five seconds... then he walked away! now where talking (we werent really talking those days because idk!) but yeah so my question is... do you think he likes me or just friends... were already friends and flirt and etc. etc. etc. but do you think he likes me like i like him? are we both just shy?im pretty sure he likes me but i still got that little doubt...



Friends or more than friends?bad girls club





Friends...could possibly be more over time



Good luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans