Sunday, December 6, 2009

Society, friends, school???

So im 16 and I have plenty of friends but lately ive seen everything differently. For a while i just wanted acceptance and friends but now i see that everything is corrupted and hypocritical. School takes away from enjoyment in knowledge and tells me success is defined through a grade. I look around at my peers and they are drinking and smoking pot something i will never do. My own friends talk and talk about relationships and the latest gossip and my girlfriends (friends who are girls) constantly talk about the latest fashion and their worries about how people see them. I know these are normal things but i am so repulsed by the amount people are sucked into society. The worst thing i think is that im 16 but i think about these things. I think ive always wierd/different, questioning society. I dont want to live like these people do but then again its also hard to find girls who are grounded enough and dont obsess about all the silly things



Society, friends, school???layouts for music myspace





these days and times u r right because trying to find a young lady that is well grounded is about as rare as a virgin.stay focused you sound like someone with a good head on their shoulder.get your education don't be sucked in by the many fake faces of society.do you and u will b fine.GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans