Sunday, December 6, 2009

Too many "just" friends..?

I feel like I have too many "just" friends and not enough close friends...how can I change this? I had 2 really close best friends but were betrayed by both...I have a lot of friends that I hang out with but I am not really that close to any of them...I feel paranoid, like I can't really trust any of them that close. I also feel like they use me sometimes, and that they don't really want to hang out with me because they don't call me much. So I wouldn't consider them close friends...just friends..



Too many "just" friends..?myspace ip





It takes a while to actually make a close friend. I have a lot of "just" friends, but I do have a few close friends that I have attained over the past few years. I realized that the people I trust the most are those that I know the most about and have been through many different life-changing experiences with. A good way is to spend one-on-one time with the person. Really get to know them. I too have had close friends stab me in the back, or leave me for some stupid reason which makes me not trust too many people anymore either. This is why you are somewhat paranoid, because you don't want the same thing to happen again. It's normal to be more defensive when someone turns their back to you. However, because these people did such things, I realized who was important in my life, and focused on them more. People may not want to hang out with you, but if they are people you see on a regular basis, maybe talking with them more, and getting to know them can help you out as far as trusting them more.



Just remember making great friends is a gradual process. Good Luck!



Too many "just" friends..?myspace co myspace.com



Well...people that don't call you much and just use you, then it's just friends! You will know when a friend is true to you! BUT now days you can't trust anyone. Limit yourself...keep you guard. You will know when there is a true friend out there trust me!
get to know the friends you have already even more so you'll become closer spend more time with them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans