Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Two of my friends are dating. How do I get them to show some affection?

Well, two of my good friends are dating. She wants to hold his hand, but is afraid to just go for it, and i think its the same with him. They get very close to eachother, but they started to go out last Saturday. I don't know wat to do about them. Me and MY other friend want to help them. So, friday we are going to the movies. Do you think they will give in? they wont hug, or hold hands or ANYTHING. They kinda barely act is if they are going out. They show rarely ne affection. So, we were trying to think of a plan...for them. That they will have fun with. Me and my friend are going to sit a row above them and let them do their thing. But, how do we lighten the mood for them both? And then the guy im going with likes me, even tho were going as friends, and he is my best friend. He probably wants to get us alone, too. But for my friends that ARE dating...does anyone have any good plans to make their nite fun, without kissing or sex?



Two of my friends are dating. How do I get them to show some affection?band myspace





well first, how olld are they? that kinda seems a little odd but maybe they wnat to take it slow



i had two friends like that (15yrs old) and they just broke up.. they kissed once and never held hands/barely talked to eachother



so sorry i have no good advice lol.. maybe talk to ur closest friend about it, ask whats up?



group hug?



haha



or go on a walk or something and hint at the guy to take her hand



thats always cute:)



...maybe go off a little bit but where they can see you, with ur guy friend that likes you and show them how fun it can be to goof off with eachother lol.



Two of my friends are dating. How do I get them to show some affection?celeb myspace myspace.com



Let them worry about it. They will do what they want when they feel comfortable with it. Just stay out of it and let them enjoy each other as they wish. That is what good friends do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans