Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Happen To Friends??

Me %26amp; my friend Kenny use 2 be really good friends we worked on everything 2gether %26amp; es we would argue but we would be nice 2 %26amp; would laugh %26amp; pretend we were still working 2gether in collage but this year we r still friends on club penguin untill his friend deleted me we still talk but I think he's mad at me we like never work together any more we barley talk think we r still friends??



What Happen To Friends??private myspace





I guess that I am the wrong person to say this cause this has happened to me too.



I wish I could take my own advice but Its hard. I think that you should start saying the first words and If he still is acting in this strange way then he doesnt deserve this friendship. or try to figure out twhats going on cause there is two sides to every story



What Happen To Friends??myspace surveys myspace.com



of course.
isnt' club penguin for kids? ...grow up your not in college.
nah he moved on maybe you should do the same, or ask him whats going on
ask him.



what does this have 2 do with his friend????



ask him 2 go with u sumwhere, like 2 ur house. not like a date or anything, just about old times. if he declines, ull have ur answer, but if he accepts, well, u still have ur answer.
:(
People grow apart, that is just life, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans