Sunday, December 6, 2009

How can I be good friends with my ex boyfriend?

Before I got into a romantic relationship with this boy, we were best friends. Ever since the romantic relationship ended we stopped being friends for awhile because he was really hurt about the break up. He's finally considered going back to just friends because he has started to move on.. I'm the one this time that having the hard time being just friends. I'd really like to move on and possibly date other people. However, I feel as if in order to move on I have to quit being friends with him. I don't really want to do that however because I believe I still care for him. We have a lot in common and don't fight at all. I trust him very much and would love to have him come over. I sometimes feel uncomfortable at the thought of talking to him and seeing him even though I talk to him on the daily basis, enjoy our conversations, and have had him come over three times in the past month.



My question is, how can I be good friends with him again without having to throw him away as a friend?



How can I be good friends with my ex boyfriend?myspace.com quizzes





Im friends with all my exs all you have to do is treat them like you never dated them and just be friends be like nothing happened and you never dated but bring up the good times (when you dated) up every once in a while cuz then you both know that you havent forgotten what you have shared! if that makes any sense's at all! its easy for me but hard to explain!!



How can I be good friends with my ex boyfriend?www myspaces myspace.com



Once you have sex the relationship can never be the same again. That's the risk you take. Find a new best friend. Sorry.
well it is not easy there is always going to be some type of feelings wrapped around the two of u and it won't get any easier so i suggest share things with him but not about your relationships keep it simple and away from each of your love interests...good luck
I'm sorry but your not going to be able to be just friends with him. You either have to consider getting back together or end it. Some day you might run into each other as friends but not know.
If you were ever a true friend to begin with, you can be a true friend again, but not if you only want to keep him as a "friend" or a "just in case guy" for when you're not persuing other interests. Be Real and don't be selfish... If you have difficulty with that then by all means...Set him free.
It is going to TAKE TIME..... start going out on dates. Once you fully get him out of your system then you can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans